Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Days away . . .

In one week, I will begin moving into our first apartment.

People ask if I am nervous. I can't say that I am; mostly because it's hard to conceptualize that we are just three weeks from time and all eternity.

I've attended my last single's ward fast and testimony meeting.

My last Christmas as a single guy is on the horizon. Next Christmas I will share it with my wife.

I am grateful for the time of engagement, though at times I stomped my feet with impatience. This has been a great time of growth.

Sometime before Christmas I should be verified as a manager at McDonald's.

I take how everything is coming together so beautifully as further evidence that there is a God, and that He is my Heavenly Father, and is aware of my needs and listens to my prayers.

22 days . .

No comments: